Friday, July 11, 2008

To get some of you OFF MY BACK!

Ok. Ok. I admit it. I've been a slacker. It's been nearly 2 WHOLE MONTHS since my last post. Rowan was still crawling then. And as Dan and Jess pointed out last night, many of you may still be under the impression that he is still crawling - when in fact - he is not. More on that soon.

Speaking of Jess, hop on over to her blog to see what we ladies have been up to.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks to Jess's blog I haven't forgotten what my dear friend Ellen looks like!!

Anonymous said...

Love the house!! Is that Block Island?

Ethington Family said...

Ellen,
even though you are here right now, I still haven't seen you. I love the heading picture (how cool is that?)
Well come over and hang out, and yes please, keep up dating your blog. You are the one who taught the rest of us. See you soon!
mary

Cal said...

Ellen, I think you need to crack the whip on some of your family (you know who you are) and get them updating their blogs. I haven't seen or talked to any of you guys for so long this is a good way to check in and see what's what. Craig