I loved visiting my Uncle Theron and Aunt Sue when I was young and loving whatever Aunt Sue made for breakfast. Especially the blueberry muffins from scratch with powdered sugar on top. She was such a great cook among other things! Miss you all. Karin Sue :)
Hope you don't mind me snaktching your blog address from Karin's blog. This is a great picture. You nkow even though we didn't see your family a ton growing up I have some great memories of these two. They are awesome!
5 comments:
I LOVE THIS!!! What a beautiful yard - good work both of you, Susan and Theron.
What a great picture. I love those two.
I loved visiting my Uncle Theron and Aunt Sue when I was young and loving whatever Aunt Sue made for breakfast. Especially the blueberry muffins from scratch with powdered sugar on top. She was such a great cook among other things! Miss you all.
Karin Sue :)
Hope you don't mind me snaktching your blog address from Karin's blog. This is a great picture. You nkow even though we didn't see your family a ton growing up I have some great memories of these two. They are awesome!
love it :)
Post a Comment