Monday, April 13, 2009

Please Join Us

Tomorrow is my mother's birthday. Last year several of us went out and treated ourselves to one of mom's favorite treats on April 14th. Behold the PEANUT BUSTER PARFAIT:


Please join us! Wherever you may be in the world. If you find yourself in a part of the world that doesn't have a Dairy Queen (like poor Sheri and Tyler who are currently on St. Croix island in the carribean......poor poor souls), just throw a little peanut butter together with some chocolate and consider it good. I don't know that any other food combination delighted mom more than chocolate and peanut butter.

So, please join us! Pictures from our trip to follow tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lima Bean said...

I love this idea. What a great way to help everyone remember your sweet mom. Even though I never met her, I feel like I know a lot about her. I can't do chocolate right now due to MAJOR heartburn, but I'll be thinking of her and your family tomorrow and wishing a peanut buster parfait was in my mouth.

Tammy said...

HOw fun...I will have to remember this for next year. I would be honored to be a part of this. Aunt Sue is one in a million!

Melissa and Kolby Nebeker said...

POOR US... We live in Wyoming and we don't have Dairy Queen... gosh I think we'd have to go to Utah for that! By the way HELLO. I've checked up on your blog every so often. Thanks for letting me snoop in on your lives.