Thursday, July 02, 2009

Remembering July 2, 2005

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy Anniversary! That was fun, I have never seen any of your wedding photos. You look so much like your beautiful mother!

MKMT said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Kathryn and I are looking at them together, and she keeps gasping and saying, "Oh - Auntie Ellie looks SOOOO beautiful!" I must agree.

Big T said...

A walk down memory lane. What a beautiful bride, and a handsome groom as well. Happy Anniversary! Do something exciting :).

Chace & Rivka said...

Ellen, I'm so glad you two got married. You're the coolest couple ever! I forgot what a gorgeous bride and groom you were too! Probably cause I was stuck in the yurt(sp?) replenishing pitchers and trays! Happy Anniversary. I hope I see you someday! And congrats on #2!

Ellen Greenaway said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HAMISH AND ELLEN said...

Awwww. Thanks everyone!

Rivka, I feel so guilty that you were stuck in the yurt busting your buns keeping things running smoothly - which you sure did! Sounds like you had to do the work of 3 young ladies, and not just your own.

I hope we get to see you and Chace someday soon. Have you really moved to Minnesota? For good?

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful! What a fun thing to have- all those pictures and memories! Love you!
mary

doug said...

what great memories. Makes me smile. lovely photos!

Tammy said...

I have never seen your wedding pictures. You guys are adorable and I love your dress!