Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rowan's 2nd Birthday

Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer


Things are busy here in the Greenaway household. Summer is definitely in full swing, which means we're not so good at the blogging bit these days. Nevertheless, I thought I could take a few moments to post a few pictures of Rowan's birthday - which celebrated not once, not twice, but THREE times. Whew! This kid is goign to be seriously confused at the next birthday party we go to when he discovers it is not for him. We still have more pictures from our Martha's Vineyard trip with Eric, Doug, Elizabeth, and Sophia. We had an absolute blast with them. More soon. Promise!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday to an adorable little boy!

Ann Yeaman said...

So cute. I love the green cake with the two huge candles. Thats usin' what ya got!

Ethington Family said...

Happy birthday to the little guy! Hope all is going well, it sure looks like it. Glad you guys got to see Eric, Doug and the girls. Hope they are doing great. Love ya.
mary

Big T said...

Oh Rowan...so cute!!! They belly--finally revealed...and very cute too.