Another handsome little boy! Nice work. I am jealous that you were due after me and had your baby first, though. But maybe Heath and Juliet can be good little friends some day. Congratulations to you all on such a perfect new little man!
Congrats again! Heath is so cute! I loved all of the pics. I was able to see your dad on Monday. It was so good to see and talk to him. We miss you guys!
11 comments:
I love the new masthead!!
Thanks! How are you feeling preggy prego?
I LOVE that masthead!!! How the dickens did you do that?!?!
And of course I LOVE the new pics!! Too cute for words!
Awesome blog! Such a cute family.
Love the pitures Ellen, you look wonderful and content.
Oh, he is darling. I love him. And his mom. I can't wait to meet the newest man of the family!
Another handsome little boy! Nice work. I am jealous that you were due after me and had your baby first, though. But maybe Heath and Juliet can be good little friends some day. Congratulations to you all on such a perfect new little man!
By the way, Jay is me, Liz Mikkkelsen!
Congrats again! Heath is so cute! I loved all of the pics. I was able to see your dad on Monday. It was so good to see and talk to him. We miss you guys!
Clara and Avery are looking at these right now and are loving them. They say they miss Rowan and want to meet baby Heath!!
You all look great. Baby Heath becomes my hat.
Have you been socked with snow? Funny thing-most of it missed us.
We look forward to meeting Heath.
xoxo,
vicky
Post a Comment