I've been meaning to put up a few more pictures and videos of dad's visit, which we are still on a high from. It was so nice having my father around for 10 whole days! The boys loved spending time with their grandpa, and I was just plain giddy about it. I loved spending time chatting about chickens and planning out our new coop together, I enjoyed cooking for him, and appreciate the time he took to teach me a few things about woodworking and a few handyman tricks. I also continue to be impressed with my father's mad track building skills. Especially now that he's gone and I'm left with the impossible task of living up to those skills...I'm working on it but I'm just not there yet. See for yourself (just for kicks I've added a few pictures from other activities not involving trains).
Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
Proof that men are still boys are heart:
We were all so sad to see him go. This last video was taken a few minutes before we left for the airport.
1 comment:
I love the video of your dad playing with the tracks while R watches a movie... who's having more fun here?!
Post a Comment