We are so happy to have spring in full swing. I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of the crab apple tree Hamish's mother helped us plant. We planted this tree on August 26th in honor of my mother. This is a tradition we hope to keep every year. I think the tree is happy in it's new spot, don't you?


Here is a picture of the tree right after it was planted back in August. Thank you so much Heather for driving this tree all the way from Connecticut by yourself, and spending the day with us to plant it!!!
5 comments:
Ellen, this is gorgeous! Is it just ornamental, or are those little apples going to be littering your sidewalk this summer?
I love this little tree - I'll be back to you about little apples littering the sidewalk. It didn't happen last summer, but there weren't really any crabby apples on it yet...
beautiful!!! how nice of Heather to do that for you! :)
Beautiful beautiful tree!
that is so beautiful!! I can't wait for our flowers to bloom and stay!! They came out of a while but then left! Love you guys!
mary
Post a Comment