
Hamish has spent this past month studying and preparing for his Step 2 board exam, which meant not having to go to a hospital or a doctor's office to see patients. It was pretty nice for him I think...as is evident by the bit of facial hair he grew during the past 4 weeks. Can you see it? It was his best attempt yet at having a goatee. Rowan called it "Daddy's Mooooostache" and he'd pull at it and giggle.
Hamish started his anesthesia rotation today - which meant we all had to say goodbye to the mooooooostache. So sad! I made Hamish stand in front of the bathroom door for a "before" and "after" shot. He begrudgingly complied. He was all, "you're not going to blog about this are you?" and I was all, "yep."







5 comments:
From criminal to nice clean cut man.
He looks so much younger without that scraggly business on his face!
a mooostache?! i've never seen the like! love the before and after shot...
I have to laugh because Lance always did the same thing during his breaks to study for boards. I think it is a good luck thing! He just took his final test Last month!
I love that you blogged about this. The before and after are both great.
Post a Comment