
...to wish all the devoted readers of this blog a happy new year! One of our goals for 2009 is to keep our blog a bit more updated, because let's face it, we've been slackers!!! One reason I (Ellen) like having our family blog so much is because it's a way to journal the events in our lives. Obviously it's a great way to keep family and friends up to speed on what's happening with the Greenaways, but it's also fun to look back over the year and see what's happened. Since I've never been one to sit down with a pen and a diary (and obviously struggled with sitting down with my laptop throughout 2008 - hello? 23 posts total? pathetic!), I'm making a very public commitment to do better in 2009. I've got some catching up to do, so over the next few weeks I'm going to include pictures and such from events in 2008.
Oh, and I'm also going to start labeling my posts (something I've never bothered to do) and I'm about to create separate "Author" accounts for both Hamish and I, so we can both post under our rightful names. As of right now it says "Hamish and Ellen" despite which one of us actually wrote the post. Also something I've been meaning to do for a LONG time now.
Look at me go! I'm determined to be more organized this year too! Wish me luck...
PS - Thank you Jess for taking this picture of us!







3 comments:
May the force be with you! I'll look forward to hearing all the lastest news from my cousins...
Love that picture of you guys. Happy New Year!
Thanks Ann! Maybe if all of my cousins everywhere individually send a little bit of the force my way - I just might be able to pull this off! :)
Good to hear from you!
xoxo
And Lac, we're looking forward to seeing some family pics from your India trip! :)
Post a Comment