Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Looks Innocent Enough

Rowan has found a new interest these days. This picture gives you one very important clue as to what it might be. So far it has involved fruitcake, raisins, oatmeal, and sippy cup tips. Any guesses?


Did you find the hidden treasure?



Look closer!



See anything?

Rowan has discovered that his ears make a great hiding place for random objects. I couldn't resist taking this photograph during breakfast the other day. I think the cheerio was in there for a while. Let's hope that we don't discover a sprouting bean in there someday - I've heard of this happening. Can you imagine?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I loooooove what you've done with the blog. Oh, that Rowan is gonna be a heartbreaker. He'll have girls nibbling at his ears if he keeps this little habit up.

Ann Yeaman said...

Just wait 'til he finds his nostrils. Those are a little harder to pull things out of!

Anonymous said...

haha! I love it!

HAMISH AND ELLEN said...

Ann, say it isn't so! I know you're right...

Tammy said...

This is hilarous! I will hope that nothing sprouts in the future! However if it does please document the event!