Rowan only watches a wee bit of programming, but when he does, it's usually Sesame Street. Probably because I grew up with ST, and probably also because ITS FREAKING HILARIOUS! Jim Henson and his crew definitely had the parents in mind when they created many of the Sesame Street skits. I am forever grateful to Eric and Doug for sending me - err - I mean Rowan Sesame Street's Do The Alphabet - where Baby Bear is determined to stop his pwocwastinating and learn the alphabet once and for all. I love it. Rowan does too, so that's an added bonus.
"While The Porridge Cools..." is only but a taste of what Baby Bears talents bring to the table. "Oh no! They'we wwecking my house!" Brilliant.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Why We Wuv Baby Bear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
This is one of Jessie's favorites as of late as well. It's a very cute video.
Post a Comment