Saturday, January 31, 2009

This is beyond exciting!



Can you believe it? Classic Hound was featured on Etsy Stalker! This is one of the most popular Etsy blogs out there. It's a great place to see featured items from Etsy. Curator Beatrice sifts through all the handmade goodies on Etsy and then features her favorite items and sellers. Would it be too obnoxious of me to say that I think she has great taste? Because she is totally featuring ClassicHound for the next week! Hee Hee! I am very excited. Beatrice interviewed me a few weeks ago, and it was pretty fun. You can read the article here.

She asked me to give her a brief overview of my bio in the world of handmade goods......ummm.....how do you even begin to explain that one when your mother is Susan Nebeker? I did my best describing that I basically had no choice in the matter, I grew up in a handmade household if there ever was one! You can read all about it.

PS - There's a collar giveaway too! ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting. I feel privileged to have such a talented friend.

Jess said...

this is awesome ellen - congrats!

HAMISH AND ELLEN said...

Thanks girls!!